This is the official web site of the first edition of the
INTERNATIONAL OLYMPIAD IN INFORMATICS IN TEAMS
Why in Team?
- It is a requirement for the labour market
- Mutual support in case of difficulty
- Creativity that comes from the comparison of different ideas
How does it work?
- No cost for schools
- The same language for all (English)
- Each team is composed by 4 students and 2 reserves, students are not interchangeable between teams
- Team can include no more than one awarded contestant of the National Individual Olympiad in Informatics in the previous year
- Teams can have members who are not older than 20 on July 1st of the year of IOIT
- 4 on line national competitions: all nations can have the same problems in the same dates (honesty will be guarantee by the Nation Lleader School), but each Nation must have its own online platform
- 1 final national competition in presence: all nations can have the same problems in the same date
- 1 final international competition in presence: 2 best teams per each Nation (12 students per Nation)
In this web site you can find:
The 2018 edition will be held in Piatra Neamt (Romania) forn 23rd to 28th of May 2018.
Regulations, Scheduling, Teams and Contests: everything you need to knw about this year edition
The 2017 edition that was held in Bologna (Italy) on the 19th of May 2017.
Regulations, Contests, Hosting : all abut Italy, theregion (Emilia-Romagna) and the city (Bologna) of the first Internatioanl edition
Links to Nation Leader School web pages: Italian, Romanian, Russian Federation, Sweden Olympiad in Informatics in Teams
Do you want to partecipate? It's easy: just fill the form.
Do you need any other information? Don't you hesitate to contact us